It offers the possibility to carry out the impact test automatically, applying an impact force on the glass containers in order to assess its resistance.
- 4 standarised tests
- Pass/ not Pass
- Open Test
- Option to create new items.
- Reduction and optimization of the time to carry out the test.
- Cancellation of human error in the process as well as in the data pick up.
- Ethernet and USB connections for the data transmission.
- DIN52295 minimum requirements covered.
- Connection through TCP/IP (communication protocols standardized).
- Pendulum and machine certification.
Container Size – min.50 mm to max. 165 mm (smaller container option up to 36 mm)
Pendulum Weight – 612 grams
Pendulum Length to Gravity Centre – 239 mm
Impact Zone – Everywhere in glass container between 50 mm and 150 mm width and 5 mm to 360 mm max. height.
Applicable Energy – (0 to 22 Inches/pound) or (0 to 2’5 J)
Applicable Speed – (0 to 125 inches/s ) or (0 to 320 cm/s)